tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Thursday, November 18, 2010

book blogs

 Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience:  this is the ideal life. - Mark Twain
my membership at Book Blogs was finally approved and i got my badge to prove it!

Visit Book Blogs
this site is a great place for bibliophile bloggers to meet and exchange news, links, reviews and a whole lot more! i'm really excited to be a part of this community! 


Deborah~~Your Bookish Dame said...

I've just skipped over to visit you from Book Blog network. I'm new to the network, too. You have an awesome look on your blog. I'll be back to read your reviews, etc...


aobibliophile™ said...

hi Deborah! thanks for your visit and for your comment. it took me some time to achieve the "awesome" look as you put it. i've already visited three of your sites and love Bound To Be Bookish.

Dana Wright said...

Hi. Love your blog and am now a follower.

Dana @ http://bookgirlknitting.blogspot.com/

BLHmistress said...

HI I am new on book blogs too , haven't had a chance to work with it much , to be truthful still learning about it. Thanks for the follow :)

Sue Roebuck said...

I caught you at bookblogs too, and I'm following you.

aobibliophile™ said...

@Dana thanks for the kind words. i'm following your YA Bookpile.

@BLHmistress thanks for following too.

@Sue i'm now following Lauracea and Dream Books LLC.

@Dana, BLHmistress and Sue: Have a Good One!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...