tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sylvia Massara interviews Mark Coker

 it's a small world after all... - Disney


  

by following some of Mark's tips in his free ebook Smashwords Book Marketing Guide i was able to connect with Sylvia Massara - an Australian novelist, blogger and business owner.
she is also the host of The Lit Chick Show. i look forward to reading her books and inviting her here at aobibliosphere™ for a guest post and interview.  
to know more about Sylvia, check out her websites  below:

4 comments:

Sylvia Massara said...

Hey there, and thank you for posting my interview with Mark Coker. It was a pleasure having such a dynamic person on my show and I was thrilled to meet with him. He is a great inspiration to "indie" authors such as myself.

Thank you also to this wonderful blog for featuring my interview with him and for wanting to know more about my own writing. You've only to visit my website and you can learn a bit more about me.

I love connecting with avid readers because I'm an avid reader too and though these days I don't get as much time to read, I love losing myself in a good book whenever I can.

It is a small world, after all, and it's great that through the Mark Coker interview I was able to connect with Aobibliophile! I look forward to reading more of this blog and I would be honoured to come back for a visit and a chat :-) Regards, from Sylvia Massara in Sydney, Australia.

aobibliophile™ said...

you did my blog honor for dropping by and for your kind words. thank you Sylvia!

Sugarbeat said...

Hi There!
I'm dropping by from Reader Recommended's blog! I'm your newest follower. Drop by http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com/ when you get a chance.

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Sugarbeat! thanks for visiting. i'm now following your blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...