tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Write With Me: Unbearable Loneliness

Write With Me: Unbearable Loneliness: "Hello again, writers! Aobibliophile's contribution today is magnificent. The ease with which we are brought into Paloma's life is soothing...."


Book Kritik said...

Hey! Thanks for following and i've returned the favor. Also, I have a reward for you which is right here!


congrats! :>

Carolina [WritnBlock] said...

Hi aobibliophile!

I may be a little late, but I too chose you as my first award recipient. I realize that most of this is done to gain and receive followers and pageviews, but mine to you is genuine.




Kay said...

Hey! I just wanted you to know that I gave you an award--even though you already have two, haha!

You can view the details here: http://kays-brookside-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

aobibliophile™ said...

@Book Kritik @Carolina and @Kay - i didn't prepare any speech with me (thinking about the Oscars) so i'll just have to say thank you very much for the award. congratulations on yours too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...