tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, December 3, 2010

a 1st follow friday

thank God it's Friday! 
this is my first Follow my Book Blog Friday and Parajunkee hosts it at Parajunkee's View . this sure is a cool way to learn more about my fellow buddy bloggers and connect with them.

this week's question
What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby ??

what i do:
i dabble occasionally with watercolors.  it's a tricky medium but i find working with it challenging and fulfilling. some of  my treasured books and magazines are on watercolor painting.

for those of you who wish to follow me through Follow Friday, leave your link and i'll follow back. have a great weekend ahead too!  


Maidenveil said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Following back! Wow, watercolor! I'm kinda lame with that medium..actually I'm a wreck with coloring in general. :p


-Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Len. thanks for dropping by and for following too. you may be a "wreck with coloring" as you claim it but you're into photography and that is one medium or hobby that i'd love to do someday. but for now i'll stick to my reading, blogging and watercolors.

Tina (Book Couture) said...

Welsome to blogging! I hope you're having a good Friday/weekend. I just found you through the blog hop, and I'm definitely following you for more, because your posts are awesome and your blog design is amazing.

Happy weekend.
Tina @ Book Couture

aobibliophile™ said...

@Tina thanks for dropping by and for the kind words. i've visited your site and am now following you too. may you have a happy weekend as well.

Jenny said...

Just popping in via the follow to say hi! Good for you with watercolors, I've always wished I was good at painting:) I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

Jenny of Supernatural Snark

Small Review said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you back :)

Watercolor is one of my favorite mediums. Not to paint myself, but to look at.

Welcome to blogging! If you're interested, I'm hosting an event on my blog through the entire month of December to help new bloggers meet other bloggers and get some advice from established bloggers. I'd love it if you participated. :)

iamjenai said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and im a new follower!

have a great weekend!

Deborah~ said...

Wooo, watercolors are tricky! I'm an oil painter, myself. But, I've painted with watercolors on occasion...stressful for me, not emotive in a good way! LOL Good for you!

You know you were one of the first to welcome me into my new blog and to befriend me on our Book Blog network. :]

Thanks for that. Hugs,
Your friend,
http://abookishlibraria dot blogspot dot com

Sugarbeat said...

Hi There!
I'm an old follower dropping by to say hi! Drop by and say hi if you get a chance. http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com

vampgirlx90 said...

New follower to your blog!
Keep up the good work.
Care to follow me back?
Happy Blogging!


Tristan said...

Watercolors, huh? Very cool! I've dabbled in watercolors myself, but writing is still my art medium of choice :)

aobibliophile™ said...

@jenny @small review @iamjenai @Deborah @ Sugarbeat @vampgirlx90 and @Tristan

thanks guys for finding time to drop by and for following. your happy thoughts are great and very encouraging. happy weekend to all!

TwoBibliomaniacs said...

Somehow I hopped over here from a different hop, but I’m here nonetheless. I wish I had more time to paint and I couldn’t agree more with the quote you posted from Tom Clancey. Anyway… I a new follower! Have a great weekend!

Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. http://twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

aobibliophile™ said...

@TwoBibliomaniacs hi guys! thanks for dropping by and for following. i'm following your blog too. you also remind me of another couple who loved to read - my parents. they may not be around anymore but they passed on to me their love for the written word! have a great weekend to you & your kids!

brandileigh2003 said...

I like to write, watch hockey, play board games, and video games
I am hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

aobibliophile™ said...

hi brandileigh2003! i'm following your blog now. thanks for dropping by and for following me too. have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

Just making my rounds on the blog hop!! Yes, I'm late as ususal...Story of my life. Anywho, what a great blog u have here, and water-color painting...wow impressive!

Have a Great Weekend!
Nocturnal Bites

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Kristin! thanks for the happy thought. glad you dropped by and are my latest follower. i'm following your blog now too. you have a great weekend as well.

ParaJunkee said...

Thank you for participating in Follow Friday. I hope it was enjoyable and rewarding. ;)

I never was able to get into watercolors that much, my paintings were competent but never what I wanted them to be. I'm an inpatient artist which is why I use acrylics. Have a wonderful weekend.

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Parajunkee! i should thank you too for Follow Friday. it sure was fun. i did get to discover and meet more buddy bloggers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...