tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, December 10, 2010

a 2nd Follow Friday

Parajunkee hosts Follow Friday over at Parajunkee's View

this week's question
Do you have an "under-noticed author" that you think we should all know about?

my choices
Harper Hull and Jeremy C. Shipp. Harper writes sci-fi and horror. Jeremy is into bizarro fiction.

if you who wish to follow me through Follow Friday, leave a happy thought with your link and i'll follow back. have a great weekend ahead!


Alison said...

Hopping through. I'm a new follower.
What do you mean by bizarro fiction?
My Hop

Nina B. said...

Mine is Cynthia Kadohata... New follower from the hop :D

You can check out my full answer here

aobibliophile™ said...

@Alison wikipedia defines bizarro fiction as "a contemporary literary genre, which often utilizes elements of absurdism, satire, and the grotesque, along with pop-surrealism and genre fiction staples, in order to create subversive works that are as weird and entertaining as possible" thanks for dropping by.

Mad Scientist said...

Ah, I love most is reading reviews of books I never heard of so I can create an endless horde list of TBR books. *grin*

I also meeting interesting people who love the same things I love :)

Under-noticed... All of the Indie Authors. Hop by and check out the badge my Igor created for me, us!!

Mad Scientist

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Mad Scientist! thanks for dropping by. i've visited your blog and am now a follower. i love your posts! i grabbed your button too! have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...