tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, December 31, 2010

a 5th Follow Friday

in 12 hours or so it will be 2011 in my part of the world and Parajunkee, who hosts Follow Friday over at Parajunkee's View has

this week's question:
"What are your New Year's book blogging resolutions?"

my response
i have been blogging for 1 month and 2 weeks or 44 days to be exact! for 2011 and in no particular order, i hope to:
  • manage my  reading and blogging activities better
  • read 3-4 books per week and if i find that too much i can go for a doable 2
  • be more proactive in writing reviews ahead of time
  • schedule my posts better so as not to pressure myself
  • comment more on my facebook and goodreads accounts
  • get out of my comfort zone and read other genres that i have not tried yet or those that i'm not particularly fond of e.g war stories
  • have guest posts and do guest posts as well 
  • join blog tours
  • participate more in other blogs' giveaways
  • host my own giveaways
  • do more author interviews
  • finish all the 2011 challenges i joined 
  • have more followers (who doesn't!)

1 comment:

Tribute Books Mama said...

Hi! I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. If you don't do awards, that's ok. I just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog. If you do, you can visit me at Tribute Books Mama to find out what to do for the award.


Happy New Year!
Mary Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...