tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

got my nook!

after weeks of waiting i finally got my nook! i'm so thrilled! it's my Christmas present from my aunts in Boston. one of them arrived early this morning after more than 12 hours of flight! i experienced that too when i visited them years ago. anyway, as soon as i got it, i set it up! here are the pics! yay! yay! yay! 
my nook with the Lyra Light Cover

my nook

1 comment:

Moonlight Gleam said...

YAYY!!!! Glad you finally got your nook! It looks soo purrrdy :D hehe. I will be posting pictures up of my kobo e-reader by tonight hehe :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...