tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

passing it on


a few days ago, i had a very pleasant surprise! i received a handful of  Versatile Blogger Awards from my buddy bloggers: Carolina at Write With Me, Kay at BrookSide Reviews , BLHmistress at Book Lover's Hideaway, Book Kritik at Book Kritik and LunaMoth at Far From Reality
i didn't want the month to end without blogging about it and  not showing my appreciation. so to all of you, thank you very much for your vote of confidence and for your support. this award is truly inspiring. 
how the Versatile Blogger Award works:
 1. thank the person who gave the award and link back to him or her
 2. write 7 things about yourself that you might want others to know
 3. pass the VB award along to 15 other bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are great
 4. contact the bloggers you have chosen and let them know about the VB award

7 things then about myself:
1. i'm ambidextrous
2. aside from English and my native language (plus local dialects), i can speak three European languages
3. i can cook and bake
4. i was recently orphaned
5. i'm very detail-oriented
6. i dream in color and
7. i have a new love interest - blogging 

allow me for bending the rule a bit but i just had to add one more. i chose 16 bloggers instead of 15 for very personal reasons:
  • some continue to be highly supportive of my two-week old blog (you know who you are!)
  • we share the same literary interests and choices in books
  • their presence on the blogosphere deserve to be recognized for their creativity and imagination
  • their blogs have "a heart and soul"
  • all of the above
now to pass on the award:
Write With Me
Reader Recommended
Book Lover's Hideaway
The Secret Writer
Far From Reality 
Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf 
Marianne de Pierres - Burn Bright 
I Write To Believe 
My Love Of Reading
Laurie Is Reading
Crystal's Reading Corner
Reads, Reviews, Recommends
BrookSide Reviews 
The True Book Addict
Endymion At Night 
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews


congratulations to my 16 for "blogging" a great job!



12 comments:

Carolina [WritnBlock] said...

WOW! Congratulations on all your awards!!
I like the button you put on the right ... "got five of 'em". That's cute :)

aobibliophile™ said...

@Carolina thank you! you and the others made it possible for me. much appreciated!

Moonlight Gleam said...

Thank you so much for the award, I am most honored! I will be blogging about this soon and link everything back to you thank you again! I've also tweeted this! thank you!!!

Kathy Ponce said...

Wow! thank you so much for this award! :) I do not have a lot of blog friends yet as I am not able to spend so much time connecting with fellow bloggers online so this really means a lot. :)

LunaMoth said...

thank you dear! and thanks for picking up my button it means so much to me =)

aobibliophile™ said...

@Moonlight Gleam @Kathy Ponce and @LunaMoth you are welcome. you deserve it.

BLHmistress said...

wow thank you I wasn't expecting it the first time but now two times. You made my week :)

LJ said...

Thanks so much for this award! I'm very honored.

Moonlight Gleam said...

Aobibliophile, I posted about the award and included your link in the list! You can find it here:

http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com/2010/12/versatile-blogger-award-passing-it-on.html

Thank you again!

Kay said...

Thanks for the award! I appreciate the support more than you know!


Kay @
kays-brookside-reviews.blogspot.com

Kate Evangelista said...

Thank you so much for thinking of my site when giving out this award. I really appreciate it.

aobibliophile™ said...

@BLHMistress @LJ @Moonlight Gleam @Kay and @Kate i'm happy to note that you love your award.it was a pleasure passing it on. congratulations again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...