tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Thursday, December 2, 2010

1st third sentence thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a new meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty

how it goes:
1) take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) review this sentence in anyway you want (funny and silly ones are encouraged)
3) post a link to your review here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!
4) prepare for next week's 3rd Sentence Thursday meme

the third sentence:
"I had been traveling for days without anything to cure my thirst." 
- Moon Rising by Laurie Bowler

my review:

thirst is relative - depending on what  you did or plan to do, where you are, what you crave for, who or even what you are! 

next week's meme: pick the funniest third sentence. 


LunaMoth said...

i may do this tommorow! =) im always looking for htings to fill up days.

Sniffly Kitty said...

I like your hinting of what ^.^

I am honored to be hosting your first meme! Thanks for joining in the fun!

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

aobibliophile™ said...

@LunaMoth that's great! i look forward to that.

@ Sniffly Kitty you're welcome. it was fun!

Selena said...


Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book! I came over to grab your button to go with my new look.

Have a great one!


aobibliophile™ said...

hi Selena! thanks for for dropping by and grabbing the button. i'm honored. have a great one too!

Crystal said...

This is my first Meme:-) It was really fun.. here is the link to my review http://crystalsreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2010/12/third-sentence-thursday.html. Oh and by the way I also added your button to my Fellow Bloggers list! Have a great day!!! ;-)

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Welcome to book blogging! Before you know it, the rest of the world will fade away! LOL! Cool sentence and review! I posted mine too: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/12/third-sentence-thursday-new-meme-from.html

aobibliophile™ said...

@Crystal and @Julie thanks ladies for dropping by and sharing your links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...