tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Saturday, January 15, 2011

guest post: Theresa's baby

Theresa over at Fade Into Fantasy is here to talk about her latest project!  

Be One of Us!
Since launching Book Lovin' Bitches Ebook Tours on January 1st of this year, we’ve gotten almost 30 books submitted as tour candidates, and we now have 28 team members!  

BLB Ebook Tours is racing at the speed of light, and I LOVE it!  I love that authors will get more exposure and not be left out of the tours anymore.  I love that I’ve managed to put together a process that, I believe, is more laid back and fun for all involved.  
Most of all, I love the team that BLB Ebook Tours has become!  We are all just a bunch of book lovin’ bitches who want to spread the word, read books, and have fun doing it! lol
Seriously, though… I am so humbled that people are taking an interest and making Book Lovin’ Bitches Ebook Tours a reality.  These tours would be nothing without the awesome team members that have stepped up to help, and the fantastic authors who are taking a chance on us.   

Today I'd like to introduce you to that wonderful team!

If you would like more information on submitting your book as a tour candidate, or becoming a reviewer, you can check out the details HERE.  Thanks all for taking precious time out of your day to read my ramblings, and a special thanks to aobibliophile for letting me hijack his blog!  lol

thank you Theresa for guesting and for obliging my request. i am honored to be a part of the team as well. have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...