it has been an awesome weekend for me. i received some cool surprises for the past couple of days!!!
first, my copy of An Amish Love - Three Amish Novellas by Kelly Long, Kathleen Fuller and Beth Wiseman - courtesy of Booksneeze.com arrived via post. it took almost a month but i am just so glad that i finally have it.
second, Stephanie over at The Thoughts of A Book Junky sent me some signed bookmarks for joining her A-Z Reading Challenge. thank you very much Stephanie!
third, i won a pdf copy of Cutting The Fat - A Tale of Revenge by Maria Savva and Jason MacIntyre from author Darcia Helle over at A Word Please. i look forward to reading this book. it is about Nestor Maronski, the miserable book critic whose mission in life is to destroy all indie authors but one day he just disappears! here is the blurb from Goodreads:
Nestor Maronski is the world's most notorious book reviewer, meticulously crafting his scathing critiques every week for the Daily Post. The massive Maronski fortune allows vile-tempered ol' Nessie to become a puppet master in countless other arenas, all of which are dedicated to his passion for desecrating the careers of independent authors everywhere. Now a myriad band of such wronged writers has glommed upon one scary idea: kill Nestor Maronski...but only after he's made to suffer.
lastly, i received another award - The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from Donna over at Book Lover's Hideaway and Theresa at Fade Into Fantasy. thank you ladies! i appreciate this very much and i don't mind being called "sweet."
now before i close this post i have to abide by the award's rules:
- share 4 guilty pleasures and
- pass this award on to 6 amazingly sweet blogs
my guilty pleasures:
- books and free e-books - i can never say no to books - whatever format it is and especially if they are free
- internet - since i started blogging, i have been spending a lot of hours on the web. i know i am not alone in this so a big thanks to everyone for keeping me company lol!
- chocolates - my sweet tooth has been acting up lately. there is something about bittersweet dark chocolate that i can not resist.
- awards - i love getting them and passing them on
my 6 amazingly sweet blogs:
Carol @ Facing 50 With Humor
Lou @ Reader Recommended
Misha @ My Love Affair With Books
Luli @ Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf
Miranda @ My Eclectic Bookshelf
Jessica @ Far From Reality
thank you everyone for making this weekend one of my best ever!