tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Monday, February 14, 2011

triple Valentine's Day treats!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! to celebrate the occasion, i  have triple hearty treats for you - all courtesy of author Amber Scott. 
  • first, she's guest posting. 
  • second, her book Play Fling is today's Bestseller Of The Day and you may get a chance to win in Amber's $150+ Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. 
  • third, her short story Just Desserts is out and is free for everyone to enjoy! 
so let's all get rolling and have some F-U-N!  

Treat #1
An Interview with Amber Scott and the anti-heroine some love to hate, Millie Match:

Amber: Millie, you know I adore, right?
Millie: Adore? Really, Amber? Mmmmm. Let’s be honest. I amuse you, yes. But let’s not call it love. Yet.
Amber: LOL. Okay, okay. Yes, you do seriously amuse me. You remind me of a really cool chick I used to know. She used to be my best friend, in fact.
Millie: Oooohh. Do tell! And please, if you could include the part about how I am not based on this person or any other?
Amber: You aren’t based on her. Or anyone! You just showed up in my mental waiting room, dinging the bell and elbowing through. But then. You know that. I get why you’re asking, though. Not everyone…um, shall we say…votes for Millie?
Millie: They hate me.
Amber: Not hate, per se. You just create a strong reaction is all. That can be a really good thing.
Millie: Uh, strong is putting it mildly. “Insipid?” “I’d like to throttle her?” Let’s not paint the fence fuschia here Ambykinns. They’d slash my tires if I had any. Which I don’t. Because I’m stuck in every small town America Heaven can find with little to no cash to spare. Sickwads.
Amber: Is that part of the whole Cupid as punishment thing?
Millie: Oh. You think life sentence matching the friggin impossible with true love wasn’t enough? I wouldn’t be surprised at all, but apparently, no. I just can’t keep a decent job. All me. And, I’m still waiting to hear why? WHY this?
You know, Amber. I know you know. You have to tell me. And I don’t mean all that “a life lived in gross indifference” bullsheetah ruling handed down by those imperious angels. I mean, how do I get out of matchmaking hell?
Amber: I do know. But… I can’t tell you. Hey, you wouldn’t believe me if I did. It’s one of those figure it out on your own or it won’t take things.
Millie: If it won’t take anyways, tell me, dirty author! *fakes a strangle*
Amber: *grinning* Hmmmm…..Yeah. I guess that’s logical enough. Okay. The answer is love.
Millie: ….okaaaay? Can I say duh here?
Amber: LOL. Yes, you can. Remember, I actually do adore you. What I meant was you must learn love in order to be freed of the Cupid sentence.
Millie: Please don’t tell me this means I have to pull some “you love me, you really love me blah, blah, blegh.” Love is overrated.
Amber: Really?
Millie: Trust me.
Amber: What about AJ?
Millie: Pshhh. AJ? You already know allll about AJ. You are there for every dizzy, breathtaking, put-your-mouth-on-me-please moment. It’s all I can do not to twist my hair, pop bubble gum and not attack him. Lust? For sure. He’s lust incarnate. But let’s not call my DNA screaming at me to claim a piece of his as love.
Amber: Isn’t attraction deeply tied to love, though?
Millie: No. Attraction makes you stupid. It blinds you. I can’t lose him. I’ll never make it out of this sentence without AJ.
Amber: What makes you think you’ll lose him?
Millie: Oh, the plot thickens! Are you saying I won’t lose him? Huh-uh. None of that. Spill it author.
Amber: ssssss….Can’t. Sorry.
Millie: Fine. But don’t think I’ll forget this. Anyways, who needs love or lust. What I need is to go back to being me. Before I lose my mind in this body. Having Brooke for a friend made it bearable, you know? I know I’m not easy to like, let alone love. But she did. Or, does. I hope. And after all the crap I’ve seen long before this whole cupid gig, I can promise you, friends will be there when no one else will. No guy, no family, will stick it thick and thin like a friend.
Amber: I completely agree. For now. *smiling*
Millie: Cheeky bitch. *winks*

 Amber Scott is a happily married "momma" of two. Her profile on Smashwords reads: "Amber Scott writes steamy romance in between the sheets (washing the sheets). She is a stay home mom, an avid reader, a writing coach, screenwriter, cat lover and seriously addicted to chocolate. She loves hearing from readers and fellow authors out there trying to make it."


Treat #2

Bestseller of the Day: Play Fling by Amber Scott

Millie isn't just playing Cupid. she is one  and it's her  punishment. in the next thirty days, she needs to find true love for her friend Brooke. if Millie doesn't, she would lose her partner AJ. how then could she accomplish this when she sucks at matchmaking and too young too hot Elliott keeps getting in her way. 

Blurb from Amazon
Face Your Target... Brooke Munkle didn't leave a lukewarm marriage just to flounce into the first hot bed. Too young, too hot, Elliott Jovovich has no business distracting her from starting over. If only he'd get out of her fantasies. Maybe if she keeps things simple, she can allow herself one naughty indulgence. After all, who will know?  
Pull The String... Elliott sees through Brooke's stiff facade. Underneath her struggle to hold it all together, a vibrant, wanton woman is waiting to be freed. To win her heart, he'll play by her rules, which would be a a lot easier if her hostile best friend didn't fight so dirty. Sure, he has ammo of his own, but what he knows could hurt Brooke.  
Steady. Aim. Release... Millie Match isn't sure what she did to deserve this matchmaking hell. The sneaking around, the spying, compatibility issues, chemistry crises. Her target, Brooke, is keeping secrets. Elliott is definitely Mr. Wrong. And if Millie doesn't make true love magic now, she'll lose the one thing in this punishment worth fighting for. 

now i know you're all so eager to hear how to get a chance at the $150+ Amazon Gift Card Give Away. simply follow these steps: 
  • go to Bestseller For A Day's website. on the right you'll see a newsletter form. fill it out then submit.  you are automatically entered.
  • purchase Play Fling at the Amazon store for just 99¢. this offer is only valid today. 
  • leave your comment and email address below after your purchase and you get an extra chance to win one of 13 Amazon gift cards, too.
Amber is also offering a 100% rebate for her erotic thriller Love Lust to all who buy Play Fling today! but it doesn't stop there! no no! there's more! again visit Bestseller For A Day's website for the complete and exciting details on how to avail of this offer. 
Treat #3
Amber has also released her story Just Desserts - A Karma Court Short. Millie from Play Fling is back. 
Blurb from Smashwords:
The stupid cupid herself, Millicent Match, gets her sentence in Karma Court. The person she wronged in life as former socialite Kiki Kent has been waiting a long time to serve this dish...cold.
This ebook is available in multiple formats  and is free for download at Smashwords. Sweet!
isn't this awesome! triple treats to add sugar and spice to your Valentine! 
now let me close this by thanking Amber Scott  and bestsellerforaday.com for this opportunity and especially you dear readers  for stopping by.  
 
good luck to everyone and have a Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...