tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, July 1, 2011

review: Charlie and the chocolate factory by Roald Dahl

"I never met a chocolate I didn't like." - Deanna Troi, Star Trek: The Next Generation


Charlie Bucket's story is a delicious romp through a factory of mouthwatering confections and unusual delights! 
this modern children's classic is a fun fun fun read and made my sweet tooth act up! why i waited so long to read it after watching two film adaptations escapes me. i'm glad i finally did because sinking my teeth into every page was worth it! 

my personal rating is: 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...