tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Saturday, November 26, 2011

elemental passions book tour: character interview by Jennifer T. Alli + give@way

Rocked by Passion 

interview with Kieron

I suppose I should tell you a little about me. My name’s Jennifer T. Alli, feel free to call me Jen. I write paranormal romance novels and am getting quite prolific. Not anywhere near as many as Kresley Cole or Gena Showalter who I adore, but still…I have 5 books under my belt and a sixth on the way. I realised the other day that I’ve written over half a million words and I think anyone would agree that’s a lot. I’ve been writing for quite some time, initially I kept my writing private but then I discovered the internet and made everything public. The internet is awesome and I met some lovely people by posting my work online but after 3 separate cases of plagiarism I decided to start self publishing and so here I am.

I think that’s probably quite enough from me we’re here to meet Kieron from my Elemental Passions series. Now Kieron's a bit of a recluse but if I had three curses hanging over my head I think I’d be pretty much the same but it’s all worth it if you manage to get a glimpse at what he’s hiding under that hood of his. *fans herself* Yup, totally worth it. I think that’s enough from me, let’s get this underway and meet the infamous Kieron. 

JTA: Hiya Kieron, how are you today?

Kieron: You sound awfully excited for a woman that's about to surrender all her power to me.

JTA: And why wouldn't I be excited? I've missed you.

Kieron: You saw me a few months ago when you were writing Whirlwind of Pleasure, I haven't been gone long enough for you to miss me. 

JTA: And the fact that I wrote you back into a book doesn't tell you anything? I love you and love writing about you that's why I've asked you to come here and talk to all these lovely people so that they can fall in love with you too.

Kieron: I'd really rather they didn't love me. In fact, I'd really rather they stayed far away from me. The further the better. What happens when women see my face isn't love I'm old enough and wise enough to know that now.

JTA: But I'm different.

Kieron: *Takes off the heavy weight of his hood*


JTA:..........I. Love. You. So. Much. I just want to…..

Kieron: *Covers his face with his hood* You're not all that different to the rest of them. You managed to keep your hands to yourself, which is a definite improvement to some of the women I've met in the past but only Estraya is actually immune to the effects.

JTA: So you're telling me there's a woman that can resist that?

Kieron: *Smiles to himself* Well I wouldn't say she resists, I'd say that she has more control than others. She's special like that. 

JTA: You sound like you really love her.

Kieron: More than my next breath.

JTA: Well seeing as we’ve established that I haven’t got a chance I suppose I should get to asking you some questions.

Kieron: That’s probably the wise thing to do.

JTA: Okay, so tell us a little bit about yourself.

Kieron: I’d really rather not.

JTA: Kieron, how are we meant to have an interview if you don’t answer the questions? Let’s try that again. Tell us about yourself.

Kieron: I’m just a man who wants to be left alone.

JTA: There must be a reason. Tell us more.

Kieron: If you want to know the truth it’s because I’m cursed! I can’t leave this city even though everyone in it wants me dead. I can’t take off this hood because no one should ever be allowed to see my face and when I get angry enough I change into something less than human. Are you happy now?

JTA: Intrigued. I’m definitely more intrigued than happy. Fine, I can see talking about yourself is a sore point so let’s talk about Estraya. How did you meet her?

Kieron:…..I met her when I was in the woods one night after I’d…I wasn’t in a good place. I was looking for my hood when I saw her. She’d fallen out of a tree and hurt herself. I knew right then that she was going to change my life and I wanted nothing to do with it. 

JTA: So what did you do?

Kieron: I told her that she shouldn’t be alone in the woods at night and tried to leave her.

JTA: But she was hurt and didn’t you just tell me that the woods at night are dangerous.

Kieron: Yes but some things are more dangerous than others and I’m most definitely in the more dangerous category. It was safer for me to leave her.

JTA: But she was being chased! You can’t just abandon someone like that.

Kieron: A point Estraya made very vocally. She was never going to let me leave her behind. Estraya knows what she wants and there isn’t much she won’t do to get it. After everything she’s been through she, she doesn’t let people stand in her way when there’s something that might make her happy. She just reaches out and takes it.

JTA: And just what has she been through?

Kieron: Hell.

JTA: Care to expand?

Kieron: Not particularly. 

JTA: And what if I said please?

Kieron: *sighs* She was a slave to a mad man and now she’s not. End of story. 

JTA: I can tell there’s more to it than that but I’ll leave it…for now. Why don’t you tell us about your relationship with Estraya. 

Kieron: Estraya is my world. She brings me peace. That’s what’s different about her. Just being around her makes me calm and when you’re…not exactly human that’s the most precious thing in the world. In the beginning I wanted nothing to do with her, I had enough to deal with.

JTA: But…

Kieron: But there was something about her. Something irresistible. No matter how much I knew getting involved with her was a bad idea, I couldn’t keep myself form going back to her and then I kissed her. As soon as I did I knew there was nothing I could do that was going to keep me from doing it again. I was a condemned man, nothing was going to stop me from making her mine.

JTA:…Your eyes…they’re glowing. 

Kieron: They tend to do that when I talk about Estraya. She makes me crazy. 

JTA: That doesn’t sound like a good combination. All that intensity with something that isn’t quite human….
Kieron: It’s not if you’re trying to hurt Estraya or keep her from me. I made sure everyone learned that lesson. Unfortunately for them they had to learn it the hard way. 

JTA: I don’t think I like the sound of that. 

Kieron: Neither did they but it was a lesson they had to learn.

JTA: I’m not going into that one. Let’s just move on to the next question okay? 

Kieron: Fine. 

JTA: If you had to describe Estraya in a word, what would it be?

Kieron: Loyal. There’s nothing she wouldn’t do or give to protect the people she cares about. The things she’s put herself through just so that people she loves don’t have to suffer…She amazes me every day.

JTA: And are you one of the people she’s sacrificed for?

Kieron: Unfortunately but I managed to solve that quickly enough and I’ve protected her well enough since then. That’s what you do when you have someone you can’t live without. You protect them, with your last breath is necessary and that’s what I’m going to do now. Estraya belongs with me and I’ll destroy the world if it means that we can stay together. 

JTA: You can’t be serious. With your kind of power that isn’t a threat to make lightly. You could actually do it. 

Kieron: It’s not a threat, it’s a promise. Nothing comes between us and lives. 

JTA: I have no intention of coming between you trust me. 

Kieron: You’re between us right now. I’m being forced to have this interview with you instead of being with her. 

JTA: I wouldn’t want to be the reason for the apocalypse. If you want to leave them feel free to go. I can finish this by myself. 

Kieron: That’s the best news I’ve heard in a while. I guess I’ll be seeing you again eventually. 

JTA: *mutters* Sooner than you might think. So that’s it, you’ve met the illusive Kieron. I really hope you enjoyed our chat and if you want to find out more about him then take a look at his book, Rocked by Passion for all the details. Thanks again for having me. 

check out the blurbs of the books in the Elemental Passions series - Seared by Desire and Rocked by Passion HERE
international giveaway!!!
author Jennifer T. Alli is also giving away an ebook copy of Rocked by Passion featuring Kieron to one lucky reader. simply leave a comment below with your email address and the format of your choice to enter. 
contest ends December 2, 2011 and winner will be drawn through random.org 

* for more information about Jennifer T. Alli and her work, please visit www.jennifertalli.wordpress.com and her author pages with buy links at Amazon and Smashwords

i would like to say thank you to Jennifer T. Alli for being part of her Elemental Passions book tour and to you as well for stopping by. 

good luck everyone and happy reading!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...