tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Sunday, February 26, 2012

review & give@way : Birthday Chronicle

my Mom and i were going through my Dad's affairs a few days after his funeral when she showed me a page torn from a calendar of the month and year i was born. my Dad circled my birthdate with a red pen and simple wrote "baby boy" under it. except for my birth certificate, it was the first time i saw another document related to my birth. thinking about what my father did, i was moved to tears. since then, i had always wondered what significant events happened when i was born. perhaps i was caught up with work and other stuff that it never even crossed my mind to Google the information.
while reading a post from one of the blogs i follow, i learned about the Birthday Chronicle and my curiosity was piqued so i clicked on the link and voila! i found answers to my decades-old query.
first, i had to fill out a form online. i provided some basic information - my name, date of birth and email address and then i clicked Submit. 
sample of Birthday Chronicle
a couple of hours later, i received in my inbox my personalized Birthday Chronicle and i loved it! it is in printable PDF format and measures 8 1/2 x 11 inches. 
it was fun to know who won in the Academy Awards, what were the top music hits and other stories that year. i could not get tired reading my Birthday Chronicle over and over again! 
right now, i am still looking for some nice stationery for my own piece of history to print on and a suitable frame to put it in. when i do, this would definitely look great on my bedroom wall or desk. 
the Birthday Chronicle is a unique and perfect gift not just for birthdays but for any occasion. it is something that both the young and the old would surely appreciate having. 
so do check out Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime. you could also follow them on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to their Newsletter

Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime is offering 2 free Birthday Chronicles. to enter, please leave a comment with your email address and and fill out the Rafflecopter Widget below. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...