My Boyfriend Merlin
by Priya Ardis
released: December 2011
publisher: Ink Lion Books
novel tag line: Merlin goes to high school to recruit Candidates to pull the sword from the stone— one of them his ex-girlfriend.
favorite My Boyfriend Merlin quotes:
- (Ryan) “My name is Arianna Morganna Brittany DuLac--you can imagine why I went by the name Ryan.”
- (Ryan to Vane) “Did you recently turn into a jerk or have you been one since birth?”
If you can't trust your boyfriend, who can you trust?
In this teen Arthurian, 17-year-old student president Arriane, aka Ryan, DuLac just found out her badass biker boyfriend, Matt, is a little older than he was letting on. By a few eons.
In fact, he is really Merlin--the Merlin, King Arthur's Merlin, the greatest wizard who ever lived. But Ryan's not impressed. Tired of being a relationship loser, she'd rather kick his legendary behind.
Sure, the world has been crazy ever since the sword and the stone fell out of the sky like a meteor. But despite gruesome gargoyles, a new world of magic, and the guy driving her crazy, Ryan knows that family is everything. Will Merlin sacrifice hers to save the world? Will she be able to stop him?
where to purchase the book:
- Amazon (also available on Amazon UK, DE)
- Barnes and Noble
- iBookstore (also available on iBookstore UK)
* Priya Ardis's Merlin series, My Merlin Awakening, will be coming out in May 2012! add it on Goodreads at http://www.goodreads.com/priyaardis
about the author:
what does she like to read? YA books! coming-of-age books. books with fantasy and magic with a cool heroine that's really just the girl next door. books about mythology and legends. and, hello, Mr. Darcy anyone?
her favorite Arthurian piece is the poem The Lady of Shalott by Lord Alfred Tennyson and a gorgeous song by Loreena McKennitt.
a hopeless romantic, she's a longtime member of the Romance Writers of America