tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Saturday, June 16, 2012

bibliochat with Jack D. Albrecht Jr. & Ashley Delay

aobibliophile™: hello Jack! hi Ashley!  welcome to aobibliosphere™. to start off, tell us something about yourselves.
Jack D. Albrecht Jr.
Jack D. Albrecht Jr.: If you have been following along with the blog tour, you already know our basic bios, so we thought we should mix it up a bit...  I am hopelessly addicted to the History channel!
Ashley Delay:  I have a mild addiction to new shoes and tattoos.
aob™: what led to the writing collaboration and how is it so far?
JA:  I begged, quite pathetically I might add, for Ashley to join me.  I had some issues with the early book, and I needed her expertise to fix it.  So, I made sure her judgment was good and impaired, and hounded her until she said yes.  She has been happy she did it ever since; it is going great!
AD: Jack made that puppy dog face he makes when he begs, and I just couldn’t resist.  Seriously, it is going great.  We work really well together, and he is very understanding of my demanding schedule that limits the amount of time I have to write.  We always manage to make our deadlines, though.
aob™: what is the story behind Osric's Wand: The Wand-Maker's Debate?
Osric's Wand
JA: Well, the story behind Osric’s Wand is Harry Potter, but how it got behind my book on the shelf is a mystery to me... I must investigate for any hidden qualities it may possess. 
AD: Ah, gotta love his wit! The Wand-Maker’s Debate is a tale about a young man and his companions traveling across the world of Archana seeking answers to many mysteries and trying to stop a world war before it erupts.  As the first book in the Osric’s Wand series, it introduces the world, the heroes, and the magic system as Osric and his friends learn about how magic came to be and what incredible potential it really has.
aob™: let me get a little personal. what do you like to do when you are not writing?
JA: I love to cook!  Give me a slab of meat, and a handful of veggies and I will do everything in my power to make it the best meal you have ever eaten!
AD: If I am not writing, I am probably working or doing homework.  However, if I had more free time, I would spend it reading, crafting, and playing outside.
aob™: any favorite authors and/or books?
JA: Right now, my favorite author is Brandon Sanderson, but my favorite book is Ender’s Game!
AD: Hundreds! I love to read, and it is incredibly rare for me to find a work of fiction that I don’t love.
aob™: what did you both do to celebrate your first sale?
Ashley Delay
JA: I had a beer while watching TV, does that count?
AD: I got a new tattoo.
aob™: before we wrap up our chat, i would like to know two more things: what can we expect after Osric's Wand: The Wand-Maker's Debate, and what would you like to say to your readers/followers and critics?
JA: The second book in the Osric’s Wand series, The High-Wizard’s Hunt, will be released this fall!
AD:  We want to thank all of our readers, as well as our critics.  All we can ask is that readers share their honest opinion about the books.  We can’t wait to hear what you all have to say about the sequel!
aob™: thank you very much for stopping by. it was a pleasure having you both on aobibliosphere™.
JA: Thank you so much for participating in the blog tour!
AD: Don’t forget to check out OsricsWand.com for more information and giveaways as the release of The High-Wizard’s Hunt approaches!
check out the rest of the tour stops for reviews, interviews and more HERE 
plus Osric's Wand: The Wand-Maker's Debate is FREE until June 16th at Amazon UK and Amazon US 
check out my review HERE as well

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...