Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.
we will rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:we hope you will join us for this fun feature!
- 1st Sunday: one of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you
- 2nd Sunday: two books that everyone must read and why
- 3rd Sunday: one of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again
- 4th Sunday: a book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it
- 5th Sunday (on the rare occasions): random book we have read and a quickie review
|Aztec (novel) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
sadly, the copy i got from my Mom was never returned when a colleague borrowed it. i tried looking for the same book (cover, trade format) but i could not find one. i had to settle for a mass paperback copy instead.
more than losing the book, what i really feel bad about is that my Mom wrote something special on one of the pages and i will never ever get to read those words again nor will she ever get to write something else even if i purchase a million copies. those precious birthday wishes are gone forever just like my Mom is...