tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, August 17, 2012

06 The Friday 56: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda over at Freda's Voice
how to participate:
  • grab a book, any book.
  • turn to page 56.
  • find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
  • post it.
  • add your (url) post in Linky HERE. add the post url, not your blog url. it's that simple.

"Finnick! How are you doing?"
"Katniss," he says, gripping my hand. Relieved to see a familiar face, I think. "Why are we meeting here?"
"I told Coin I'd be her Mockingjay. But I made her promise to give the other tributes immunity if the rebels won," I tell him. "In public, so there are plenty of witnesses." 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...