tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, January 25, 2013

27 The Friday 56: Duma Key by Stephen King


The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda over at Freda's Voice
  
how to participate:
  • grab a book, any book.
  • turn to page 56 or 56% of your e-reader
  • find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
  • post it.
  • add your (url) post in Linky HERE. add the post url, not your blog url. it's that simple.

"What is it?" I asked her. Tired as I was, I could feel the old dismal panic setting in. The old dismal anger. The fear that this would go on for the rest of my life. Or get worse! Yes, possible! They'd take me back into the convalescent home, which was really just hell with a fresh coat of paint.







Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...