tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Thursday, January 24, 2013

wish i may, wish i might... i got my wish - you read it right!

when i logged in this morning to check my Google Reader feeds, i was not expecting to find or read something about me but i did. it was totally unexpected and downright wonderful.

i WON a Kindle courtesy of author Jamie Sedgwick over at  Author Autonomous. i have been a follower of his blog ever since i featured Jamie in a blog tour i participated in last July 2011. 

dreams do come true after all and i got my wish! soon, i do not have to rely on my Kindle for PC or Kindle Cloud Reader to read ebooks in my Amazon library. thank you very much Jamie for this very generous gift! 

you might get yours too someday! follow Jamie on his blog, purchase his books, subscribe to his newsletter or get blog updates through email. he also does giveaways fairly often and you might get to win his ebooks or even a Kindle just like me. 

follow Jamie Sedwick on the web:





Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Mary BookHounds Jacobs said...

cograts! I would be so excited as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...