tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, February 22, 2013

31 The Friday 56: Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris


The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda over at Freda's Voice
  
how to participate:
  • grab a book, any book.
  • turn to page 56 or 56% of your e-reader
  • find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
  • post it.
  • add your (url) post in Linky HERE. add the post url, not your blog url. it's that simple.
the story that started it all and one of my favorite book series! 

"So what will you do, Sookie?" he asked gently.
"Grow old and die." My voice was short. He'd touched on my sensitive area once too often.
To my surprise, Bill reached over and took my hand. Now that we'd made each other a little angry, touched some sore spots, the air seemed somehow clearer. In the quiet night, a breeze wafted my hair around my face.






Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...