tнє ℓσνє σf ℓєαяnιng, tнє ѕєqυєѕtєяє∂ nσσкѕ αn∂ αℓℓ tнє ѕωєєt ѕєяєnιtу σf bσσкѕ. - нєηяу ωα∂ѕωσяtн ℓσngƒєℓℓσω
today 6/2/16 on aobibliosphere™ [aobibliospotlight™: A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart]

Friday, July 5, 2013

48 The Friday 56: The 4th of July Spies (Traveling Through Time to the American Revolution) by Stanley Harris

The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda over at Freda's Voice
how to participate:
  • grab a book, any book.
  • turn to page 56 or 56% of your e-reader
  • find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
  • post it.
  • add your (url) post in Linky HERE. add the post url, not your blog url. it's that simple.

Ben furrowed his brow. "Let me see if I can get this straight." He took one of the walkie-talkies from me. "I talk into mine and my words come out of yours, and you talk into yours and your words come out of mine. And we don't have to be near each other or shoutin' if we're far away."
"You got it. That's just how it works."
Ben shook his head in bewilderment. "I got it, but I sure don't understand it."



gautami tripathy said...

Love that cover!!

Here is my post

fredamans said...

Interesting 56!
Just wanted to let you know when I click on your Rewards tab, it says it is not installed on your blog correctly. :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...